The beta phase of software design exposes a new product, which has just emerged from in-house (alpha) testing, to a large number of real people, real hardware, and real usage.
Beta testing is not a method of getting free software long-term, because the software expires shortly after the testing period.
Your location – from your computer. Research allows us to work with participants who are connected to the Internet anywhere in the world!
If you are 18 years old or above, and living in any countries from around the World are able to Join Perkin Elmer.
Looking for novice or experts.
Advantages of an Account with PerkinElmer Informatics:
Getting a look at the new features before anyone else. The pleasure of finding unsuspected bugs. Making their (i.e., your!) software better as a result of detecting those bugs.
- Download free trial software and database subscriptions
- Shop safely, securely and checkout quickly at SciStore.com
- Download software updates and manuals for free
- Download scientific white papers, read articles and view videos
- Attend live educational webinars at no cost, and access our extensive webinar archive
Joining Fees :
Membership in Perkin Elmer panel is free. You will never have to pay any money to be a member.
How to Join :
Would like to apply to Become a beta tester of Cambridge Soft products, please complete PerkinElmer Informatics Membership Beta Tester Application Form and they will review your application for the next available beta test cycle.